Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Supe's Second Winter 09 Summit (Oct. 30)






The official text read:

"Supe's second winter 09 summit. Some peak in the Wellsville Mountains. Guesstimated elevation 9000 plus ft. Visibility maybe 50 feet. Hands very cold!"
The pictures are (1) My summit self portrait :) (2) A view of Sardine Canyon (3) & (4) Yes that's ice in my hair!

5 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Good posting! Why don't you have a hot woman with you on your hikes? I thought that was what college was all about:) haha. Keep up the good posting. Now you can look at cute pictures of Brenden if you just click on the link on the right hand side that I made that says Christie and Moss, just in case you had not figure that out:)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

P.S. Don't worry I told everyone in the family about your blog:) I am sure you are so excited about that:) Just keeping you in the loop of blogging!

Lillypad Good Times said...

Hey Supe,
Glad you're in the blog loop...thanks for helping Christie! (You're still helping to take care of Supe...long distance.) Looking forward to seeing more of your Logan 'edventures' and even some of your everyday stuff. :o)

Julene said...

Nice! That does look chilly. Have you ever heard of a beanie? :) I love how pine trees look when they have that light dusting of snow (although, no snow might be even better...). Glad to know you are not just hibernating.

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Mother Lou here. Do you hike by yourself? Does anyone know where you are going so if you get lost or injured you can be found? Sorry! We just keep reading in the paper about lost hikers. I don't want you to be one. We like you an awful lot! It looks beautiful and like lots of fun. Keep havin' fun and be safe! We love you!